$30 General Admission
$25 Women in Business or Chamber members
$20 West Center clients
Does your business’s social media need a little dusting off, or perhaps you are unsure how to get started promoting your business through social media?
Learn how to make social media work for you, and how to develop a content calendar that will keep you on track and constantly growing your digital presence. Join us with social media expert Brendan McGuigan for a walkthrough of best practices, case studies, and platform-specific strategies. The focus will be on building a toolkit and plan that works for you and your business, to ensure you are able to stick with it and to deliver measurable results in both the near- and long-term.
By the end of the workshop you will have a clear understanding of the different social platforms, what is needed to actively engage potential customers, and strategies you can use to deliver results.
Topics that will be covered:
• How can social media increase your occupancy and improve your bottom line?
• How to develop content streams to showcase the best your property has to offer
• How to target Facebook and Instagram ads and continue to iterate them
• How to focus on your key-converting demographics
• What to measure, and how to measure it
• Using in-house talent to manage your social presence
• Strengths and weaknesses of major social platforms for hospitality businesses
Instructor: Brendan McGuigan is a marketing consultant who has worked with businesses on web strategy for 23 years and social media marketing for 10 years. He works with mid- to large-sized hospitality businesses in Mendocino County, Sonoma County, Napa County, and San Francisco.