Be Aware and Be Prepared!
It’s a reality of today’s world that disasters of all types have become far too frequent. We are facing the damaging effects of climate change and a global pandemic has demonstrated the fragility of our society, while wildfire, earthquakes, floods, and hurricanes are a persistent threat
Faced with these challenging realities, you need to ask yourself:
- Are you and your employees prepared for disaster?
- What happens to your business when the power grid goes down?
- Do you have adequate insurance to cover potential loss of property and business contents?
- Are your important business documents and finances stored safely in the cloud?
- Do your employees know what to do in the event of an emergency?
- Does your HR department have employee contact information stored off-site?
At West Center we have seen first-hand how businesses struggle to recover following a natural disaster and how lack of planning for an emergency hinders the return to full operations. To help address this issue, we have developed a customizable emergency preparation training program that will enable you and your employees to develop a disaster recovery plan specifically tailored to your particular business.
Contact us today for more information and to get a cost estimate so that your business and employees can be ready to tackle any emergency situation.
“About 25 percent of businesses do not reopen after disasters. Having an emergency disaster plan and a continuity of operations plan in place can reduce that risk and help the business recover faster. Below are tips to help businesses prepare for disasters large and small.“
— FEMA Agency
You will learn to:
- Organize: Document your business practices and assets
- Protect: Catalog and safeguard documents vital to your business and strengthen your facilities
- Plan: Develop an emergency plan for you and your employees
- Adapt: Understand your insurance and finances and document your contingency options
- Practice: Establish a process to continually re-assess risk at regular, predetermined intervals and trigger points
Included with this Emergency Preparedness program is a 56-page practical workbook designed to help you organize your plans and prepare your business ahead of disaster.
Contact West Center today to find out costs and schedule a time for your enterprise to be aware and be prepared.