Whether we’re in a pandemic or not, it’s a good idea to know how your business is doing financially, and being able to pivot quickly if needed. This workshop will better equip you in how to manage your business financials, so that you can quickly adapt when you notice changes to your cash flow.
- Interpreting financial statements to better manage and understand your operations, cash flow, and profitability.
- Identifying your cash flow cycle and how it impacts your business.
- Learning how to calculate and use financial ratios to troubleshoot fiscal dangers and improve performance.
- How to think critically when looking at pricing and costs.
- Developing forecasts and budget techniques to improve profits.
Joe Rodola is an SBDC Advisor and business professional with 45 years experience in business finance (including 10 years experience as a small business owner and 8 years helping small business startups).